Sofia Vergara, Will Ferrell and Maine Mendoza win at KCA 2016
KCA 2016 also included a stellar cast of celebrities in attendance.
March 14, 2016
By Franco Rafael
Sofia Vergara, Will Ferrell, Maine Mendoza and more were among those who won coveted orange blimps at Nickelodeon’s 2016 Kids’ Choice Awards (KCA 2016). Hosted by country music superstar and coach on NBC’s The Voice, Blake Shelton, the awards were broadcast from the “Fabulous” Forum in Inglewood, California, where kids celebrated the best of everything they love in pop culture.
The 2016 Kids’ Choice Awards proved to be a mega slime fest, from kids in the audience awarding Shelton with an epic finale sliming, to Jace Norman dumping a bucket of green goo on John Stamos and Shelton welcoming Jason Sudeikis and Josh Gad to the green side.
Additional celebrities in attendance included: Robert Downey Jr., Amy Poehler, Rob Gronkowski, Ellen DeGeneres, Chris Evans, Meghan Trainor, Fifth Harmony, Heidi Klum, Keke Palmer, Anthony Anderson, John Stamos, Chloe Bennet, Buddy Valastro, Sarah Hyland, Dove Cameron, Grant Gustin, Laura Marano, Zendaya, Will Arnett, Debby Ryan, and cast members from Dance Moms, plus stars of Nickelodeon’s hit series Game Shakers (Kel Mitchell, Benjamin Flores Jr., Cree Cicchino, Madisyn Shipman, Thomas Kuc) and The Thundermans (Jack Griffo, Kira Kosarin).
Replays of the awards will air on:
- Wednesday, 16 March at 1pm (MY/PH/WIB) and 1.30pm (HK/SG/TH)
- Thursday, 17 March at 10am (MY/WIB), 7pm (PH) and 8pm (HK/SG/TH)
- Friday, 18 March at 10am (HK/SG/TH), 4pm (PH) and 4.30pm (MY/WIB)
- Saturday, 19 March at 11am (MY/WIB) and 12.15pm (HK/SG/TH)
- Sunday, 20 March at 10.30am (PH) and 6.30pm (MY/WIB)
- Monday, 21 March at 2pm (HK/SG/TH), 2.30pm (MY/WIB) and 4.30pm (PH)
- Thursday, 24 March at 4pm (HK/SG/TH)
- Friday, 25 March at 2.30pm (PH) and 4.30pm (MY/WIB)
- Saturday, 26 March at 10am (HK/SG/TH), and 1pm (PH)
- Sunday, 3 April at 11.30am (MY/WIB), 12.30pm (HK/SG/TH) and 2.30pm (PH)