Toggle partners Eleven Sports Network to bring live sports to fans
ELEVEN SPORTS NETWORK’s coverage on Toggle will include live studio shows hosted by its resident presenter, Richard Lenton.
June 25, 2016
By James Chen
Toggle and ELEVEN SPORTS NETWORK have inked a landmark, multi-year partnership to offer a selection of the highly popular Premier League, as well as a wide range of international football and other sports content anytime, anywhere.
ELEVEN’s coverage of Premier League on Toggle, Mediacorp’s over-the-top service, will be specially curated making a selection of highly rated matches available to football fans, with three live matches and three delayed matches each match week.
This will include eight premium clashes between the most popular clubs like Manchester United, Manchester City, Arsenal, Liverpool and Chelsea.
- Liverpool (Home) vs Manchester United (Away)
- Manchester United (Home) vs Arsenal (Away)
- Chelsea (Home) vs Manchester United (Away)
- Manchester United (Home) vs Manchester City (Away)
- Liverpool (Home) vs Arsenal (Away)
- Chelsea (Home) v Liverpool (Away)
- Manchester City (Home) vs Arsenal (Away)
- Chelsea (Home) vs Manchester City (Away)
ELEVEN SPORTS NETWORK’s coverage on Toggle will include live studio shows hosted by its resident presenter, Richard Lenton, who is a multiple Asian Television Awards winner.
Football fans can also look forward to the best of English football and other popular live competitions, including:
– Italian Serie A TIM
– Emirates FA Cup
– English Football League Cup (EFL Cup)
– English Football League (EFL)
– England international home friendlies
– Scottish Professional Football League (SPFL)
– CONMEBOL 2018 FIFA World Cup qualifiers
Viewers can access these live Premier League matches on Toggle on the Eleven Plus channel, available in August. Two 24/7 sports channels, Eleven and Eleven Sports, will feature the other football content as well as live sports such as ATP250 tennis events, ITTF World Tour and the Badminton Asia Championships, from 1 July.
Viewers have the benefit of subscribing directly to sports content without having to subscribe to other content packages first. As an added bonus, viewers who sign up for the new channels on a one-year contract during the current UEFA EURO 2016 period (until 11 July 2016) will receive a free subscription to all remaining matches in the knock-out stages, and one-month subscription waiver of the three new channels.